Friday, October 25, 2013

the night dad wen to jail

I think this book is very sad why would I want to tell my children about what happen to there dad I feel that it is there responsibility on the parents to tell there child maybe they don't want there children to know about it .Also there is a time in a place for everything don't have a book in the library for a child to pick up in then take home to there parents and then the parents don't know what to say if they ask where is there dad is. I would be lost for words and it would make me think what to say because I would be mad because I would of told them that dad was gone for a while .What do you think that this should be .

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. What parent in their right mind would want their child to read about "the night" someone's "dad" went to jail? That is quite disturbing to me. One way that it is disturbing is that, the last thought that should be on a child's mind is JAIL. Secondly a child should not think about their dad going to jail.

    ReplyDelete